At Georgetown University, my courses will be based in the MA in Asian Studies at the Edmund S. Walsh School of Foreign Service.
Courses in AY2023-2024:
- Theory and Policy in Asia (MA in Asian Studies core course)
- U.S.-Japan-China Relations: From the Cold War to Today*
(*indicates course I will design and introduce to the School of Foreign Service’s curriculum for the first time)
At Indiana University, my courses are based in EALC and have been variably joint-listed in Political Science or International Studies.
Current stable of courses in active rotation:
- Japanese Foreign Policy*
- U.S.-Japan Relations*
- U.S. Asia-Pacific Strategy*
- Security Flashpoints in East Asia Today*
- International Relations of East Asia*
- The Rise of China*
(*indicates course I designed and introduced to the Indiana University curriculum for the first time)